Google Apps Support
If we are unable to resolve an issue ourselves, we’ll escalate it to Google on your behalf.
If an issue is outside the scope of the support contract, we’ll let you know and advise on a suitable approach.
The support service will normally commence when the main Google Apps deployment is complete.
- Acknowledge a reported issue within 3 working hours and provide a tracking reference number.
- For each issue, indicate the likely timescale for resolution.
- Use all reasonable efforts to resolve urgent issues quickly and where possible within 8 working hours.
- Provide a regular update on progress.
In order to provide the best possible service we request that:
- Issues are reported through a nominated person or persons (normally 2 maximum per organisation)
- Issues are reported by email wherever possible.
- You describe issues in as much detail as possible and indicate the level of urgency.
If you can provide relevant screenshots and/or any error messages, that would be very helpful.