We are pleased to announce version 3.1 of OverDRIVE is due for release this month. This release includes some interesting new features and bug fixes.
This release focuses on some Template Designer options, including changes to help with setting up your OverDRIVE site within an iframe; plus some enhancements to Dashboard and embedding of Google Documents, Images and HTML files.
- Template Designer
- A new template “Minimal” designed for embedding OverDRIVE sites into Google Sites
- New options when adding an image as a background to your pages, menu bar and site banner
- Page Settings
- Images and HTML files can now be set to embedded rather than framed
- Dashboard Page Type
- New automatic URL types – Drive folder, Facebook and Google Data Studio
- Drive Page Type
- New Document embed option – Paging
- Each page-break in a document creates a new OverDRIVE page