Many users don’t use all of the G Suite security features available to them and haven’t adopted policies and best practices to ensure strong security, possibly because they don’t know how or why.
Here’s 6 things you can do quickly and easily to help you to reduce risk and keep your data safe and secure:
- 2-Step Verification – protecting users’ accounts with a second factor (not just a password) If you’re not using this, how do you sleep at night?
- Password Alert – this simple Chrome extension jumps in if a G Suite user is about to reveal their password to a fake sign-in page
- Password Monitoring – ensure users comply with password standards
- Email Authentication – ensure your email looks legitimate to recipient services via SPF, DKIM & DMARC
- Device Management – control which devices can access your corporate data. In 2017, Kaspersky Lab detected 5,730,916 malicious installation packages
- Chrome Management – manage and control which extensions your users may install in their work Chrome environments
How do I implement these? Watch our Security webinar, where our G Suite Expert demonstrates how you can benefit from and adopt these features. Watch here.
WHILE YOU’RE HERE: The G Suite Helpdesk team at Refractiv not only deal with the usual ticketed stuff but can provide monthly security, backup and usage reports, help with data loss prevention and give additional G Suite help and advice.