G Suite Support
The Refractiv support team’s level of experience and expertise is unrivalled in the Google community, as borne out by the high number of support cases which are handled without referring to Google or other vendors involved. Backed by vendor accreditations, our knowledgeable and approachable staff constantly achieve high levels of customer satisfaction based on direct feedback.
Support for non-Google third party products supplied by Refractiv can also be covered under the terms of your contract with Refractiv by agreement. If we are unable to resolve an issue ourselves, we’ll escalate it to the appropriate vendor on your behalf and manage the communication process between you and them. We have direct access to our partners’ support team for quick and efficient escalation of issues when needed.
If an issue is outside the scope of the support contract, we’ll let you know immediately and advise on an appropriate course of action.
We have a help portal available to all our support clients which holds frequently asked questions on the most popular products supported by Refractiv. This is also the place to visit to view the tickets which you have created and see the latest updates on them.
- Acknowledge a reported issue within 3 working hours and provide a tracking reference number.
- For each issue, indicate the likely timescale for resolution.
- Use all reasonable efforts to resolve urgent issues quickly and where possible within 8 working hours.
- Provide a regular update on progress.
In order to provide the best possible service we request that:
- Issues are reported through nominated persons to improve efficiency and security
- Issues are reported via our helpdesk or email when possible.
- You describe issues in as much detail as possible and indicate the level of urgency.