The sites we develop have strong design, clear navigation and innovative technology. They are underpinned by powerful content management systems such as WordPress.
We have successfully delivered a diverse range of web projects including online shops, private member websites, extranets and collaborative portals. Where required, we provide integrated web applications and synchronise data to and from other systems.
Our services include advice and consultancy on search engine optimisation, email marketing and online campaigns, social networking and other aspects of digital marketing.
- Developing a cloud-based integrated backoffice solution for an international fashion business. The solution includes a web application, an iPad application for sales agents and extensive use of Google spreadsheets with automated processes.
- Provision of a web application and an Android mobile app for a leading housebuilder, incorporating the automatic upload of site photographs which are stored in the Cloud using Google Drive.
- Replacing a complex spreadsheet-based questionnaire and analysis tool with a fully-featured web application.
- Enhancing and extending an application which supports field executives working in procurement.
We adopt a structured, agile approach to each project and follow a standard project life cycle. This includes business analysis, feasibility and research studies, prototyping, specification, design, build, testing and documentation.
Through this project-managed approach, we ensure that costs are controlled and progress can be demonstrated at each stage in the process.
We offer a comprehensive, tailored support contract for each development project.
It was a pleasure to work with Refractiv because they really listened to our plans for the project and offered us an end-to-end approach, involving both their web solutions and software development teams.
The websites and applications that we develop are fully secure and optimised for smartphone users. We often utilise environments such as HTML5 so that mobile apps are portable across different platforms. In the design of applications we always seek to achieve a compelling, consistent and effective user experience.
We create applications for both the consumer and business sectors and our experience includes developing:
- a conference and event app with live data updates and full offline capability, including session bookings
- an iPad app with full cloud integration
- an Android app for the construction sector which provides the capability to take and upload site photos.
If you let us know your business requirements in this area, we’ll provide solid advice on the options and likely costs. Projects typically vary from several weeks to a few months, depending on the scope and complexity.