Unique "Digital Fingerprint" Identification for User Devices.
PositiveID, in conjunction with Swivel Secure's PINsafe, enables a user device such as a laptop or PC to be uniquely and silently identified for authentication purposes.
PositiveID creates a "digital fingerprint" by gathering a wide range of software and hardware attributes from a device, such as a PC or laptop. This unique identifier is then used in combination with the PINsafe one-time code and other credentials to authenticate a user, enabling strong 2-factor authentication.
- Straightforward integration into a client server, web or other application
- Fully integrated with PINsafe to enable strong 2-factor authentication
- Manage and administer through the PINsafe admin console
- Device attributes used for the digital fingerprint can be set by administrator
- Authentication can be set to succeed or fail silently, or can provide feedback to user
- Easy to set up, simply configure the PositiveID option in the PINsafe admin console and send the key provided to the end user so they can register their device
- 5 User PositiveID trial built in to PINsafe
PositiveID is currently available for client PCs with Windows running Internet Explorer. To access your 5 user free trial select PositiveID from the PINsafe admin console.