This event is now in the past, to see current events please choose from the left menu.
|Time:||10:00 - 16:00|
|Venue:||Head Office, Leeds|
Free to customers, subject to availabilty.
A full day workshop based on our popular digital marketing seminar
10am - 4pm, with lunch and refreshments
- What, Why, How, Who?
- Objectives (more visitors, longer stays, repeat visits, engagement, orders)
Digital marketing techniques
- Ingredients (1 website, 1 CMS, lots of literacy and a pinch of creativity)
- DIY SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Content is King (tell the truth, tell the whole truth)
- All news is good news (keep talking and they'll keep listening)
- Think links (sell your soul for the right inbound links)
- Targeted e-mail marketing
- Pay-per-click (e.g. Google adwords)
- Social networking (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Secret Stuff (Blogs, Google Local, Google sitemaps, Froogle).
- Working with your own website
Conclusions / Questions
Speaker: Mark Williams, Senior Consultant, Refractiv